We ship same or next business day from San Francisco. We ship via UPS Ground to the lower 48 US states for a flat rate of $10. Standard shipping time is typically 2-6 days to most locations, and you’ll receive a tracking number via email when your order has shipped. For time-sensitive packages, currently, our fastest shipping option is UPS 2nd Day Air. All fine jewelry purchases receive a complimentary shipping upgrade to 2 day shipping with signature confirmation.
We currently ship to Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom, many EU countries, Japan and South Korea. We look forward to expanding this list in the near future.
Here's how the process works:
- Prices across the site and the shipping rates are in US dollars.
- Orders will be shipped using United States Postal Service (USPS) International Priority Mail service.
- We process international orders weekly.
- When your order is shipped you will get a confirmation with a USPS tracking number, the tracking number is not active until the package is picked up.
- Customs, duties and taxes charged by the destination country are not covered in the cost of international shipping. We can not provide estimates nor reimbursements for these charges.
- Based on USPS regulations, we can not ship liquids internationally.
- If your address is in Korean or Japanese, please contact us with an English version (we need both).
Can I send my purchase as a gift?
How can I pay?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Paypal.
What is your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If that’s not the case, please contact us via email at email@example.com within 7 days of delivery to arrange a return. For fine jewelry purchases: unworn, unaltered jewelry items can be returned for a full refund or store credit within this timeframe. For other items, we ask that returned merchandise be unused, free from use, stains, or any condition that would prevent it from being sold as new. Upon our receipt of your return shipment, we will email you confirmation that the refund or credit has been issued, less return shipping costs.
Due to customs and duty fees, all items shipped internationally, outside of the United States, are currently non-returnable.
If you receive a damaged item, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com.
Where is sales tax charged?
Sales tax is charged in our home state of California.